As a Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
who is famous for his extraordinary skill and gentle manner, and with over thirty years of surgical experience, Dr. Lesavoy continues to be a leader in breast augmentation and reduction, liposuction, facelifts, eyelid surgery and rhinoplasty, as well as craniofacial surgery, hand surgery, microvascular surgery and more.
Dr. Lesavoy performs surgery at a state-of-the-art ambulatory surgery center, the Encino Outpatient Surgery Center, in Encino, California and at the UCLA Medical Center in Westwood, California.
- The prestigious Clinician of the Year Award from the American Association of Plastic Surgeons in 2002
- The University of Calgary and University of Edmonton’s Combined Divisions of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery’s First Visiting Professorship in 2001
- The 2003 Kazanjian Visiting Professorship with Harvard University-Massachusetts General Hospital’s Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- The 2004 A.D. Courtemanche Visiting Professorship with the University of British Columbia’s Division of Plastic Surgery
- The 2005 Visiting Professorship with Baylor College of Medicine’s Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- The 2005 Scott & White Visiting Professorship with Texas A&M University’s Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery’s
- Excellence in Clinical Teaching Award from UCLA in 1978, 1992, 1993, and 2004
- The Distinguished Alumnus Award from the Chicago Medical School in 1983
Beyond his tenure as an outstanding Los Angeles plastic surgeon, Dr. Lesavoy is also a noted author and highly-respected professor. Dr. Lesavoy has published 3 books, over 25 book chapters, over 100 scientific publications and has given over 425 local, national, and international lectures and presentations. Dr. Lesavoy is currently a Clinical Professor of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Hand Surgery at the UCLA School of Medicine and was Chief of Plastic Surgery at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center from 1976 to 1999. As a Professor of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Hand Surgery at UCLA since 1976, he has mentored more than 75 plastic surgeons both here in the United States and abroad and also teaches medical students across the globe.
A sound academic foundation…
Dr. Lesavoy received his undergraduate degree from the University of North Carolina and then his medical degree from the Chicago Medical School in 1969. He completed his general surgery residency from the University of Chicago in 1974 and then his plastic and reconstructive surgery residency from the University of Miami in 1976.
If you’re considering plastic surgery, then contact Touch of Class Med Spa. We have access to an award-winning plastic surgeon and will help you make a decision. Contact us today: 818.502.3636